Re-Commodore
Date: May 15, 2013
To: Naomi Prosper, CEO
From: Ashley Hussey, Labor Executive
cc: ALL EMPLOYEES
Enclosed is the list of former employees of Apple that I believe would be beneficial to our company and that would make the transition quick and efficient. I have looked over each and every candidate carefully and I am sure you will be pleased at who I have selected to be part of our team.
The first person I have chosen is Tim Crook. Even though his exterior may seem a bit rough around the edges and he may be callous at times, his brilliant mind compensates for what his exterior lacks. His clever mind has brought about many accomplishments with Apple, and I am very certain that same mind can bring about the same amount of success, or even supersede his past successes, with Re-Commodore.
The second person that would be a great addition is John Scuzz. He is also does not have the best exterior presence, but his skills when it comes to programming is unmatched. He helped develop the now wildly successful Leopard system. With those credentials we can not afford to not bring him aboard. There is another brilliant computer system brewing in his mind that will bring popularity to this company and help make a name for ourselves.
The final person that would work seamlessly with this company is Rachel Scandalous. She is always on the up and up when it comes to our competition. With her eyes in the skies she was able to bring Apple the iPad, and we have seen how they fly off the shelves at any store that sells them. She does not reveal the tactics that she uses, but she assures us that she will not disappoint and will always keep us updated when competition is coming out with something new.
Please look over the people I have chosen and see if they are up to par to what you have in mind to where you want to take this company. I believe the people I have chosen have the right set of skills that will surpass your expectations and make the company big enough that people would forget there ever was an Apple company.
Enclosed: List of potential employees for Re-Commodore
Fantastic job, Ashley. You did a good job with this memo. Your choices were well supported. The writing was good as well.
ReplyDelete