Purpose: To see the progression of R&B music from when it was first introduced into the music world until now. How the lyrics have become more sexually explicit and has lost its mystery and allure.
Readers:
- Music lovers. The relationship that they would have to my website is that they are interested in anything that pertains to music and would either concur or disagree with what I have written. They would put in their opinions about how they feel music has declined or improved through the years.
- People who have accidentally stumbled across my website. The relationship would that they would have is they would either read what it is I have written and make comments about it or there would be the occasional person who would just write anything that they feel on the website that necessarily has nothing to do with music. Some might even see the website and realize that it isn't something that they would take the time to read and keep searching for another site that piques their interest
- Website critics. The relationship they would have to my website is to purely seek out something that is wrong and to post it to their website (if they have one) or to tell their friends about how good or bad my website was.
How I would design my blog is I would have a background that has a musical design. I might put a R&B artist, an instrument, or music notes might be the background. I would have music from the early days of R&B playing in the background so my readers can get an idea what music was like back then. I would have a description of my website and I would start on how I believe music has changed by giving some examples of lyrics from different artists. I would have a few graphics throughout to keep my reader interested in my website so they do not get bored, but I wouldn't put too much so they feel bombarded with images. I would make a comments section so people can put their opinions on how they feel music has changed or they can write if they like or dislike my website and how I can improve upon it.
Ashely,
ReplyDeleteThis sounds impressive! It sounds like you are doing actual research! Extra credit given.